Sunday, October 02, 2005

Supper !


Now you see it !


Now you don't !

Last night went over to Hong Kong cafe located at east coast road for supper!

signboard, menu, ambience

behaving like a mad girl while waiting for food. hungry hungry hungry !

Oh yeah, before that i spent my day at town, shopped around, caught steamboat and last but not least, movie - corpse bride ! The movie was so so only, not as good as i would expected it to be.

And And And ! The movie only lasted less than 1.5 hour ! Big Big Big sigh for paying $9.50, only to sit there for less than 1.5 hour!


the not-so-delicious steamboat i had.

Slip off to watch tv ! Tata !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why you keep using my NAME on friendster! I demand a copy right fee.

bel.c said...

ROAR !!!!! Who are you secret ! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hi...i'm a loyal reader of yr blog. I would like to know, how to go to the East Coast Road - Hong Kong Cafe there ar..? I know there is one there, but dun know hw to go. Care to tell me..? Thanks. =)

Anonymous said...

I am secret, cant you see? So how? Pay by cash or cheque.

bel.c said...

Anoy * Hmm, usually i take the direct bus 40 from Bedok Interchange.

You will see a white signboard - Beach Road big Prawn mee at the right side. And you alight!

The hongkong cafe is just beside it. Mon-Sat, operating hour is 6pm-5am and Sun, 12pm-5am!

bel.c said...

Secret * Ok. I think i will burn it for you. Tell me your address in Hell! Ha.

Anonymous said...

Woo.. you know i from hell? Thats amazing. Remember to burn @ the correct spot. OR else will burn to others CORSPE.

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot..! =) Have a nice day..!

bel.c said...

Secret * HAHA. Gimme the exact location please! I don't wanna burn to the others!

bel.c said...

Anoy * Sure! You're welcome. =D