Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Sleep Early.

Once in awhile you will get people telling you to sleep early and i have been rather obedient and listens to them.

So i have been really sleeping early for the past few weeks. How early you might wonder? I sleep at 5-6am almost everyday! How early is that.

HAHA. I think it is not cool at all. My organs are not getting their normal sleeptime and it is affecting my body. Now i'm having sorethroat! So i decided to adjust my sleeping from sleeping early to having early nights!

So...

I'll be starting my plan from tomorrow onwards as for today, it will still be sleeping early!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still using my name? And what hair have you cut? Omg.. By the way, you from china?

darren.akh said...

Yea! She's a Zhong Guo Mei! Her name is Ah Hong! Haha

bel.c said...

secret * i know who you are ! lol. yes. i'm from china indeed but my name is call hong hong. HAHAHA.

J x * I wanna slap you ! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Web 2.0 and the drive-by upgrade
O'Reilly European Open Source Convention October 17-20, 2005, Amsterdam, The Netherlands Imagine this scenario: Overnight someone sneaked into my office and upgraded an application on my computer.
Hello, you have made yourself a great blog! I'm immediately going to bookmark you!
I have good news at work from home for you to see. It is showing you a whole lot! You are invited to check it out if you get time :-)