Saturday, August 06, 2005

Tcs Presentation.

The night before the actual presentation day was dreadful. Last minute rushing out my storyboard and powerpoint slides. I thought it was nothing much so i dragged till the very last minute to do.

BUT when i get my hands on it, faced quite a number of problems, hence resulting lack of sleep! I slept for like only 3 hours, it suck! 2 pimples popping out.

My project-mates and me, didn't have a chance to rehearse and we never memorise our speech. Everything was like so last minute. So we were like, we are gonna be so dead !

Despite it, i'm just so glad on the actual presentation, thou' it never went GREAT, at least we never blew it! Phew. Mr. Ted was so funny, he brought camera and keep snapping photos away!

This coming Wednesday, MP judging, another round of presentation.

home sweet home. saw that friggin' big pimple?

I hate to say this but, i dislie wearing formal !

No comments: