Tuesday, August 02, 2005

monday.


had my java lab test it was disastrous, i'm gonna fail big time. there goes my 20%.

after my lab test, went to have dinner at east coast.

this was the one! Scruffy Murphy's. I think it has nice ambience, we sat at the airconditioned section.

Fish & Chips!

Sirloin Steak!

orange drink - apple + carrot + orange juice. it was damn sweet i tell you. it's grrrreeat!~

pink drink - sweet kiss. hmm some kinda of rojak drink. HA.

I would recommend a special dessert @ Scruffy Murphy's .. Deep Fried Mars Bar! How cool is that. Mars bar deep fried, cripsy on the outside with sticky melted caramel on the inside. Woooh. Yummilicious.

Here are some random photos taken.

hmm.. how come so itchy? *scratch scratch*

urmm .. i got a big chair!

poot.

lousy photographer's work. ha.

why is my food taking such a long time?

No comments: