Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yawn. Today is long day. Reached home around 1045. Pretty exhausted.

Went tanning and swimming, the sun was blazing hot and guess i got burned on my feet. LOL. It feels itchy and a little painful.

Right after i came outta the shower, i was perspiring again. Doh. Went back to my workcell to cool down before going down to design school for lunch. We wanted to try the Grill Fish with ButterRice so badly. But to our disappointment, it was SOLD OUT. Guess it is pretty high in demand. It just 12+ in the noon and it is sold out. Well, gonna go down earlier tmr to have it!

Finally, i caught sixth sense! After the movie was released 5 years ago, this is my first time watching it. The storyline is pretty interesting and really outta my expectation. I must say, it is a nice show. =]

Tmr is another day in school. Gonna rush my SIP report already, due this coming friday. Ok, i'm going to to bed. Zzzz ..z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.zzz..

No comments: