Monday, March 14, 2005

Had an heartily great laugh at the school library watching DVD, WaterBoys. Gee. The show was really hilarious.

Well, before that, we went to Tampines Mall and had Sakae Sushi for brunch. Till now, i haven't grab a bite. Doh. Feeling so hungry now. Nevermind 'bout this.

I'm gonna be on holidays 4 days from now. Great. I've been waiting for this dear day to come. Finally it's approaching! SIP in school is one hella crap. Been slacking for the past 3 months. Yawns. Finally ending! =]

Yup. I'm gonna scout for jobs soon. Can't allow myself to rot during the 2 months holiday. Intend to make full use of the long holiday. Wanna earn money and pamper myself so badly. So anyone out there, got any job lobangs?!

Alright, i shall turn in early tonight. Will be going swimming tmr. Get myself a good tan, hopefully.

No comments: