Wednesday, March 07, 2007

030307

The sweetest little thing, Angeline reserved a cake from The Patissier for my birthday !

Passion Fruit Meringue

Went over to Mohd Sultan to retrieve the cake and went over to Liang Court 's Meidi-Ya Supermarket aftermath.
Did our mini "grocery" shopping like sushi, pocari sweat, zooland, potato chips, jellies(its heaven can), choco tibits. Chilled over at MacDonald's, having our sushi while waiting for Aaron and Mr. Bee to arrive.


The guys had their meals at Mac and we blew my cake there too. *SHY* Hahaha. The cake was real good but it would taste even better if we managed to take the cake on Friday.

After the 26 pieces nuggets meal, our stomach was exploding and we strolled down to Cineleisure and bought the tickets for The Pursuit of Happyness.

The night ended at Mr. Bean with my Kiwi Honey tea which tasted like jelly, ME LIKE. Oh, we bumped into Jason and i took his PSP to play bomberman. I pretty much sucked at that game. Sigh.

Dear Xiao Zhang & Xiao Deng, I want PSP for my birthday, please?!

- The End -

No comments: