Thursday, September 01, 2005

finally ..
finally ..
finally ..

i've completed ALL my projects ! handed in my last project today, felt really relieved and happy. but work has not ended for me, tomorrow i'll be heading for the comex show to sell HP printer. interested buyers, look for me alright?

but HP kept pushing the meeting time forward, from 1130am to hell 10am. argh, i gotta wake up at 8am !!

i'll be working on the comex show on thursday & friday only, as i'll be mugging for my exam coming up on monday. so i'll be spending my weekends at home mugging really really really hard! with all the lousy results from previous semester, i must pull up my socks and do well for this semester. :)

by next wed, i'll be free and all. anyone got job to recommend, find me ok? wanna kill time and earn money for my long 2 months holidays.

No comments: