Monday, May 02, 2005

Sunday

Woke up early in the morning, got prepared and get ourselves to Tampines Safra! It was my Cousin 21st Birthday. We have grew up together in my Granny's house when we are young, were on pretty close terms in the past. But things had take a turning when we grow up. Lesser talks.

Enough of digressing!

Yeah. It was a treat from my cousin's parents to Suki Sakura Buffet! Didn't eat much thou'. Food was rather salty but overall the food is not bad.

Later in the noon, went down to town with Fion. Bought myself a Diesel top and Levis's Square Cut Jeans. Initially, wanted to get hold of a Diesel Jeans i saw online but sad to say it is not available. Anyhow the case, I'm still pleased with what i had bought. =]

Spotted bags that caught hold of my attention. FCUK and one "Paper" bag from Topshop, Costing around 40 bucks each. Want 'em badly. Who wanna buy 'em for me? Ha.

Strolled down to Meridien, wanting to have a taste of Lok Lok. But it is closed. So, we went to Bali house instead, had Chilli Crab, Bali Chicken Chop, Coconut and Lime juice. Slurping Delicious.

After dinner, we went up to Meridien's Monstercue for a short game of pool.

It was indeed a well-spent day! =D

No comments: