Sunday, October 10, 2004

woke up the bustling noise outside my room this morning.

when i opened the door and looked out.

WOW!

so many people! muahaha!
it's ma relatives.
from ma dad's side.
AND
from my mum's side too!
they were here to visit ma dad.

ohh.. how nice and sweet of 'em. =]
and it did cheered up my dad alittle.

BUT ..

bad things just comes after another.
sigh.
my sister told me my grandma was disagnosed with heart disease.
and now my grandma is lying on the hospital. =(..
she had to stay over at the hospital for 5-7 days for observation.

and despite her illness, this morning she was here at ma house.
and later brought to the hospital by my uncle.
'cause my grandma seems to be having heartache.

anyway, i just pray hard that she would be alright.
gonna visit her tmr or tuesday.

after so much "storms",
i really hope the sun will shine again for ma family.

i want a RAINBOW.
( alright! alright! i admit! i don't know the rainbow colours arrangement!)
hmpf !

No comments: